We offer 1:1 and team coaching which is non-judgemental, collaborative and solution-focussed. We remain mindful of the socio-cultural contexts within which our coachees operate, and aim not to individualise systemic problems. We are holistic and facilitative coaches, offering our coachees the space and time required to explore their challenges and how they can be overcome. We are guided by Rogerian values of person-centredness and understandings from positive psychology. We capture feedback from our coaching in a variety of ways in order to document client progress, including rating scales and free-text.
Our Coaching Focus:
- Professional & Career
- Business & Performance at Work
- Stress & Resilience
- Executive & Team.
Here are just some examples of when the expertise and support of a coach could be beneficial:
- Feeling anxious or overwhelmed at work
- Exploring future career options
- Working towards a promotion
- Wanting to achieve an improved work/life balance
- Improving team dynamics and effectiveness.